Manfrotto invites filmmakers from all over the world to showcase their talents and express creativity throught the new Befree Live in action!
The submissions should emphatize the product and show Befree Live in action in some real-life situations.
An internal Manfrotto Judging Panel will select up to 13 entries, one winner per week!
The winner will have the possibility to select the Manfrotto Led Light and the Manfrotto Bag he prefers.
The Judging Panel will select the weekly winning entries based on the following equally weighted criteria:
– Technical expertise
– Innovation, originality and impact
Winning entries will receive special recognition at all Manfrotto Channels, and be prominently featured and promoted through Manfrotto website and blogs.
The contest starts on November 28th and will end on February 28th.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
– Share your video about Befree Live in action in one of the following channels:
– Send the video via email to email@example.com
– Share it on our Manfrotto Imagine More Facebook Page with the dedicated hashtag #Befreeliveinaction
– Share it on Twitter using the dedicated hashtag #Befreeliveinaction
– Share it on Instagram using the dedicated hashtag #Befreeliveinaction
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The contest is open to individuals and teams.
All genres of video entries are accepted that have Befree Live in use and the dedicated hashtag #befreeliveinaction.
Video submissions must be created by and owned by the participants
Videos may be recorded in any language.
Winners will be selected by an Internal artistic Manfrotto Jury.
The judging of the film entries is based on the following equally weighted criteria:
Content clearness and effectiveness of the video in narrating a story showing Befree Live in action.
By submitting to the Manfrotto Befree Video Competition you agree that:-The information you have submitted is correct.
– You hereby agree to be bound by the regulations of the Manfrotto #Befreeliveinaction Video Competition
– You have legal right to represent and submit your video to the Manfrotto #Befreeliveinaction Video Competition
– You are responsible for all copyrights
– You have obtained the necessary clearances for people, archive footage and music in the video;
– Manfrotto is allowed to use and change the entries for non-commercial public display.-
– Manfrotto will not be held responsible for any legal disputes regarding the exhibition of your video.
– Your video, including all copyrights, remains the property of the author.
– In order to participate, participants must possess the Befree Live.